Whew! Where did this year go? It has been an adventure to say the least! I am SO incredibly grateful for the amazing people and clients who have supported me. MCP would be nothing without you! As I reflect on the past 12 months, I can only smile and think of what 2014 will bring! It is sure going to be hard to top! Here is a quick review of my 2013 goals and how I did during my first year of business:
- Obtain 500 facebook fans – Super duper close! Let’s see if we can do it ya’ll!
- Set out a blog schedule and follow it – Did my best to blog at least once a week (not too shabby) but need to be better!
- Hold 25 photo sessions – Almost doubled that! SAY WHAT?
- Support local photographers and build a network – My favorite and most rewarding goal! These ladies are my life line and I’d be lost without them! I also attended 3 photography workshops!
- Create a blog – Did that…. twice!
- Second shoot for a wedding – I got a bit ambitious on this one and I’m so glad I did!
- Get experience in all categories (family, maternity, engagement, etc) – Everything but boudouir and bridal portraits done! Both of these new categories are already in the works for early 2014!
That’s not it….. Check out everything else that happened at Megan Chase Photography this year! So blessed
Logo and Blog Transformation:
3 HUGE blog features:
1 official website and web domain… I’m fancy now!
4 styled shoots
And last but never ever ever last….. 43 total sessions filled with clients that filled my heart with joy!