Tomorrow is the day! 26 years! I can already vote, drink, and rent a car… now what?The quarter life crisis is over! I have reached the end of major milestones where your birthday has significant benefits! So I naturally googled the number 26 (that’s typically my answer for everything) and Wikipedia gave me this:
- 26 is the number of bones in the normal human foot and ankle
- It is the total number of cases on Deal or No Deal (I mean, did anyone even watch this show?)
- The Greek Strongs number G26 is “Agape” which means “Love“
- The age at which males can no longer be drafted in the United States is 26…. oh wait, I am female!
- No team in the NBA or NFL has retired the number
- It is the atomic number for iron
- Nerd alert……. In Microsoft Windows list of Alt Codes, the combination Alt+26 yields the “right arrow” symbol →
- In a normal deck of cards, there are 26 red cards and 26 black cards
- A rhombicuboctahedron has twenty-six sides… duh! That one is SUPER obvious?
Last year is going to be tough to beat! I married my best friend and bought our first home! This year will be filled with more family and friends! I know 26 has BIG things in store for me! Woohoo! Bring on the celebration!